ADOBE Photoshop Fundamentals for Photographers
Saturdays – March 14, 21, 28, April 4 2020 9:00 AM — 1:00 PM (Langley) Map
ADOBE Photoshop Fundamentals for Photographers – This course is limited to ten students
Learn how to harness the power of Adobe Photoshop CC to develop exciting and creative photographs. You will learn your way around the Photoshop interface, create and save various file types and understand the differences. You will be able to size your photographs for web and print. In this course you will learn how to effectively work with layers, blending modes, masks, and so much more. You will learn to perform key image editing tasks, including retouching, sharpening, and color correction. This is a hands on course, with plenty of support and a small class size – ten students.
Who is this course for?
- I’ve never used Photoshop.
- I am a beginner.
- I have played around in it, and or, taken a course, but still can’t get the hang of it.
- Frustrated? Confused? Overwhelmed?
- This is the Photoshop course for you!
- Must have a laptop and a mouse
- Must have Photoshop CC
- Must have good computer skills – for example, be able to open, save and move files
Source photographs, printed handouts and tutorials will be provided to each student. Successful completion of the course is dependent upon the completion of home course work. Practice makes perfect.
MANDATORY – each student must have a working mouse, wired preferred. You cannot use Photoshop with a touchpad.
- This is a four-day course held on consecutive Saturdays, March 14, 21, 28 and April 4 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- The course fee is $250.00.
- The course will take place at Kinsmen Community Centre in Langley, conveniently located off the Fraser Highway with quick access to the freeway.
- The Community Centre is located at 26770 29 Ave, Langley, BC V4W 3B8
For more information or to register for this course, please contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 604-619-7778.
Important: Your seat will not be reserved until your payment is received. There are no refunds.